Went in for a trim, Jessica, who had done my haircut in April was not in, needed a trim for a job interview so I took their advice and went with Gabby, I think her name was....she was more interested in giving me a hand massage than cutting my hair!What a nightmare!!!

She not only messed up my hair, which I took so long in getting it to this length, took out a huge chunk of my hair! Try and get your money back, is another nightmare!! You must sign a General Release Form and YOU must get it notarized..another $12!!! Where's the customer service?

Went to two different salons to see if they could fix what I paid $30 for...!

NEVER AGAIN!!!City Looks Salon...YOU SUCK!!!

Had an Experience with City Looks?

Comments

Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more